The incentive market in Brazil has great room for growth compared to more mature countries in this field such as the United States and the United Kingdom.
Research indicates that incentive actions are the second most important item in companies for 93% of the Brazilian workers interviewed, with only 17% participating in some type of activity.
Incentive actions are one of the main tools of Live Marketing that allows live interaction between people and brands and more and more companies are awakening to this strategy that stimulates engagement through sensory experiences.
To our DMCs focused on MICE we develop:
- Sales Calls with operators, agencies and incentive houses
- Meeting with communication agencies specialists in incentives to influence the decision of the destination to offer to its clients
- Mailing corporate for sending newsletters
- Direct customer meetings to help sell the incentive program
- Organization of special actions and teasers about the destinations we represent
- Constant follow up of the requests answered
- Sending newsletters and email marketing
- Organization of famtrips
- Coordination of activities with hosted buyers of the main incentive events